A journey begins....

Sunday, September 25, 2005

tHe MeAnInG oF FrIeNdShIP....


~~THE FRIENDSHIP ALPHABET~~
A is 4 ol de nice thingz u do 4 me
B is 4 being there 4 me
C is for comin 2 my rescue
D is nvr deserting me
E is 4 ur eagerness 2 please
F is 4 being quick 2 4 give
G is 4 ur generosity
H is 4 extending a helpin hand
I is 4 ur interest in me
J is 4 not judging my every move
K is 4 ur kindness toward me
L is 4 de lve u hve shown me
M is 4 de many laughs we share
N is 4 nvr gossiping about me
O is 4 ur openness
P is 4 olwayz playin fair
Q is 4 de quiet times we share
R is 4 de respect we hve 4 each other
S is 4 ol de smilez u bring
T is bcuz u touch my heart
U is 4 how well u understand me
V is bcuz u r a vital part of my life
W is 4 knowin when to speak and when not to
X is 4 ol de extra nice thingz u do
Y is 4 giving of urself
Z is for the zip you add to my lyf

so ... tHanks 4 being my fren.......!!!